Grant County Community Collaborative
2020 Taft Highway,
Dry Ridge, KY 41035
Connect with us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/grantcountycc
Meetings are held 12:00-1:00pm
4th Thursday of the month in the months of: January, March, May, August, and October
@ the Grant County Career Advancement Center, 2020 Taft Highway, Dry Ridge, KY 41035
|Joanna Surgener||?Vice Chair/Secretary?|
Our mission is to bring together a partnership of community minded individuals in the public, private & business sectors of Grant County. To collaborative by sharing and combining resources/services to the benefit of Grant County residents and families, by endorsing
such programs that achieve the goals of the Grant County Collaborative by identifying needed resources.
- Maximize available resources by disseminating information on programs to the Grant County Community Collaborative and endorsing them.
- Prevent duplication of services by sharing resources for the greater good of Grant County Community Collaborative.
- To develop and update a local human service directory.
- Develop and maintain a local website.
- To identify needed resources and work with appropriate agencies in the public, private and business sectors to see that needs are met.